Monstershine Car Care
Monstershine Car Care
We have created a programme that makes our training days more like an "experience day". Friendly service as well as lots of time hands on trying all the different tools and products will make this not only a fun day out, but an incredibly informative one.
We've trained everyone from professionals looking to hone their technique and enthusiasts interested so they can maintain their own cars to complete beginners hoping to start a business that then went on to advanced training.
Our foundation day covers the following:
- Pre-washing and their benefits
- Safe washing and tools which help the process
- Proper wheel and tyre cleaning
- Decontamination Stages – Tar remover, fallout remover and claying
- Safe drying
- The different styles of polishing and what can be achieved
- Polishing machines and their differences.
- Several hours hands on polishing under instruction
- Rubber and trim dressings
- Glass cleaning and repellents
The day starts at 10am and runs until 4pm however with the last section of the day being about getting some hands on experience we are happy to sit on to allow the participants to gain as much hands on time as they wish.
Lunch and drinks are provided. We will be using a wide range of products, some of which will be available to buy at the end of the day in our shop.
Card payments only please, no PayPal. No discount codes to be used.
Subject to change depending on lockdown.
As a hobbyist this was an really enjoyable and information packed day. Stephen demystified the products and the processes involved in a relaxed and fun way. The hands on approaches and g
aining confidence with tools like the clay bar and machine polishing were big highlights.
Thanks Graeme, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Remember you can call me anytime if you want to ask any questions or further the training a bit.
Enjoyed my day.. the best part was learning the polishing parts. It would have been to know the hole price. At the start. You need a tolitet if people are were all day. It would be a good idea to give some small cutting compounds as a gift set. To let a customer can try your products.
Hi Derek, glad you enjoyed the training day. We've taken that on board and made some upgrades:
- the website now lists the price clearer so it's not just in the product description but the selection button
- we've since had a toilet installed
- cutting compounds would be difficult as a set as we don't have our own range of compounds yet but I do like the idea of a gift bag with the course and will look into that for 2021.