Polished & Waxed
Polished & Waxed
Total cost is £295. Booking fee is £145 and the remaining £150 to be paid cash on the day.
Machine Skills and protection training day. This link is for Friday 10th of January 2020 and the day will be held in Glasgow along side Monstershine Car Care. This day is aimed at already experienced detailers aiming to make their machine skills more efficient and dive into the vast array of protection products available.
The day covers the following:
- Dealing with difficult situations – soft paint, coating removal, fresh paint etc
- Rotary Skills – temp control, advanced techniques, approaching different base materials
- Pad choices – Wool, Microfibre and Foam
- Technique refinement – working efficiently/ selecting the right tools for the job
- Non ceramic protection products
- Trim and glass coatings
- Ceramic coating application on both alloys and paint – do’s and dont’s – tools needed and working efficiently
This day will involve both scrap panel work and working on a demo car, wheels will be removed and each participant will be responsible of each wheel protection. Paint will be corrected and ceramic coated by each participant.
This day will not be brand focused, we will use various coatings and discuss each of their requirements.
This is a one day course that starts at 10am and runs until 4:30/5pm, lunch and drinks are provided.
We have a large selection of machines ranging from the das6 pro up to the rupes ibrid nano and an equally large selection of compounds, polish and pads from many manufacturers such as Meguiars, Rupes, Detailing Kingdom, Scholls Concepts, Zvizzer, Menzerana, Koch Chemie, Lake Country and Liquid Elements. Participants will have the opportunity to try all products available.
Completion certificate available on request. It is advisable to complete the foundation and advanced course prior to this to ensure a good base knowledge to build on.
Deposit to secure place, deposits are non refundable. Balance to be paid on the day.