The original EZ Detail Brush since 2003. Cleans hard to reach nooks and crannies like no other brush without scratching paint or chrome. A must have when cleaning wheels and engine bays. Made in the USA of highest quality materials; nylex and nylon memory bristles, vinyl coated stem wire, a bonded vinyl tip, rubber knuckle guard and a solid wood handle. 18 inches long with bristles extending 4 inches in diameter.
- First rinse off as much dust, dirt or mud as possible from where the EZ Detail Brush will be used.
- Use with warm water water and quality soap. The warmer the water the softer the bristles will be.
- When needed, use hot water and soap or a solvent to clean grease and oil off the bristles.
- Avoid excessive bending of the stem wire. Dont force into crevices smaller than the brushes tip.
- Discontinue use if the wire coating or protective tip becomes damaged.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. Never accept a parcel that appears to be damaged or leaking, ask for it to be returned and we will send a replacement out. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly (up to 7 days). This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (2-3 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request.
If you need to return an item use the "Contact Us" section of the site to inform us. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Full shipping information is on the "Delivery Information" section of the site in the tabs at the bottom of the page.