The Big EZ Detail Brush
The original EZ Detail Brush since 2003. Cleans hard to reach nooks and crannies like no other brush without scratching paint or chrome. A must have when cleaning wheels and engine bays. Made in the USA of highest quality materials; nylex and nylon memory bristles, vinyl coated stem wire, a bonded vinyl tip, rubber knuckle guard and a solid wood handle. 18 inches long with bristles extending 4 inches in diameter.
- First rinse off as much dust, dirt or mud as possible from where the EZ Detail Brush will be used.
- Use with warm water water and quality soap. The warmer the water the softer the bristles will be.
- When needed, use hot water and soap or a solvent to clean grease and oil off the bristles.
- Avoid excessive bending of the stem wire. Dont force into crevices smaller than the brushes tip.
- Discontinue use if the wire coating or protective tip becomes damaged.