Marc Leddy from Polished & Waxed and Marco Campbell from MW Details have been group training for around 3 years. Having proved popular in Ireland we have asked them to present their course to the Scottish market here at our unit in Glasgow.
Marc has been training professional detailers one on one for 8 years, after many requests over many years he agreed to start teaching groups. He planned to do these 3 times a year but him and Marco have been doing 4 a month for the past 2 years due to constant demand.
Our March Foundation day has been announced for 23rd & 24th with Marc Leddy of Polished & Waxed and Marco Campbell of MW Details in Glasgow. Our foundation day covers the following:
- Damage and how it’s caused
- Pre-washing and their benefits
- Safe washing and tools which help the process
- Decontamination Stages – Tar remover, fallout remover and claying
- Proper wheel and tyre cleaning
- Safe Drying
- Rubber and trim dressings
- Glass cleaning and repellents
- The term polishing and differences in products
- Polishing machines and their differences.
The day ends with the opportunity to try our various machine polishers and various polish and pad combinations.
The day starts at 10am and runs until 4pm however with the last section of the day being about getting some hands on experience we are happy to sit on to allow the participants to gain as much hands on time as they wish.
Lunch and drinks are provided. We will be using a wide range of products, some of which will be available to buy at the end of the day.
To book your place click here.